Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
RPA Business Analyst
The RPA Business Analyst will identify and document opportunities in existing customer business processes for process redesign and RPA development. The RPA Business Analyst will function as an integrator between business and technology to create solutions for customers based on business requirements. This role will be responsible for customer communication, project/program management throughout the course of service delivery, and maintenance of all RPA service delivery artifacts.
Design and develop customer-facing RPA process documents, business requirements, and user acceptance criteria for customer engagements.
- Assess business process for automation opportunities across a wide-ranging number of industries, including, but not limited to healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail, procurement, banking, finance, and public sector.
- Develop business requirements with customer and manage project scope as appropriate
- Document current and future state process definitions through use of Process Definition Documents (PDDs) and Solution Design Documents (SDDs), respectively
- Create and maintain project plan and timelines with customer expectations
- Establish and run meeting cadence with customer for project status, tracking, and escalations
- Assist sales team as needed for customer escalations and additional opportunities
- Demonstrate comprehension of automation processes and revise designs as needed based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with the Silex RPA development team and business stakeholders on identifying customer acceptance criteria and supporting User Acceptance Test (UAT) planning for each development sprint
- Grow and identify RPA sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Work with Silex and customers to build a RPA Center of Excellence (COE) to drive automation pipeline, but not limited to TCO/ROI analysis, best practices, and RPA program/project management
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis for RPA automation processes
- Business Analyst Certifications with RPA platforms (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere) are a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business stakeholders
- Prior experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and project delivery in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in process automation
- Advanced RPA certifications or currently working toward certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of process design and process improvement experience
- PMP, ScrumMaster, and/or Lean Six Sigma certifications are preferred
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time