Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) ITSM Manager
The ITSM Project Manager is responsible for the deployment and implementation of IT Service Management and its processes in an EDW environment: Incident management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, and Knowledge Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience following a standard project management methodology utilizing project management tools to develop project plans, task delivery, while tracking timelines and resources
- Preferred PMP certification.
- 8 years of experience in managing and leading data ecosystem solution contracts
- 8 years of experience managing IT systems in the Operation & Maintenance phase
- 5 years of experience of leading service management
- 5 years leading change management, release activities, upgrades, and special project
- 5 years leading user acceptance and regression testing
- On – site in Nashville 75% of the time
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time